Ask Your Question
Our Doctors are happy to help
Previously Asked Questions
What are the reasons for youngsters becoming diabetic so early nowadays?
The choice of sedentary lifestyle coupled with the habits of
- Asayasukham (sitting for a more extended period, sedentary)
- Atinidra (prolonged sleep)
- Divaswapna (day sleep)
- Addiction or habitual like Madhyapana(alcohol), tobacco chewing, smoking may also adversely affect diabetic health by disturbing the Vyadhikshamatvam (immunity)
are some of the reasons as to why now diabetes has become a very prevalent lifestyle disorder.
How is Parkinson’s treated in Ayurveda?
An Ayurvedic condition called “Vepathu” is correlated to Parkinson’s disease. The symptoms that indicate Parkinson’s are:
- Rigidity (Sthamba),
- Resting tremors (Vepathu),
- Absence of arm swing while walking,