Immunity Booster & Ayurvedic Natural Care Tea For Cough & Immunity
Kabasura Kudineer For Fever
- Kabasura Kudineer helps to treat cough, cold and body shivering conditions. Acts as an immunity booster and can also be used as herbal tea.
- No more worry about cough and nasal congestion. Helps in relieving the symptoms of flu, common cold and wide range of viral fevers.
- LiveRight Kabasura Kudineer is prepared with the Sastric Siddha Guidelines and therefore it can be intaken as regular immunity supplement during the flu and infectious season.
- Kicks out your fever, soothes irritation, watering in eyes, controls throat infection, relieves body pain and also avoids the infection from spreading to your lower respiratory tract.
Kabasura Kudineer For Immunity
- This herbal tea helps in regulating your immunity with the help of 15 natural herbs and boosts your immune system without any side effects.
- Restore your body’s natural immunity in natural way and protect them from harmful toxins and infections.
- You can intake Kabasura Kudineer in preventive dosage levels so that it helps in enhancing the natural body immunity.
“Fever healer” is the nickname given to our Kabasura Choornam in Siddha. At ancient times when there was a viral outbreak or pandemic, fever is one common symptom which accompanies all the outbreaks.
Kabasura Kudineer provides an effective remedy for a range of fevers, shivering, cough, nasal congestion, body pain, diarrhoea, irritation and watering in eyes. It is a preventive measure that controls the spread of infectious fever, common cold and other forms of flu.
This kabasura kudineer has been suggested by the Siddha practitioners in 2015 while the rapid spread of swine flu was happening in 2015. TN govt has also endorsed Kabasura Kudineer under Arogyam Scheme for COVID-19 pandemic management.
Ingredients: Adathodai Elai 6.60%, Akkirakaram Ver 6.60%, Karpooravalli Elai 6.60%, Thippilli 6.60%, Seenthil Kodi 6.60%, Korai Kizhangu 6.60%, Siruthekku 6.60% ,Kostam 6.60%, Nilavembu Samoolam 6.60%, Kadukkai Thol 6.60%, Ilavangam 6.60%, Mullai Ver 6.60%, Vettathiruppi ver 6.60%, Chukku 6.60% & Siru Kanjori 6.60%