Nalpamaradi Thailam (100ml)
Intensive Skin Brightening Treatment
LiveRight Nalpamaradi Thailam is an enriched face & skin oil. It is also a natural tan remover and adds skin glow for all skin types. Skin damages like dark pigmentation, redness, spots and uneven patches, dryness and itchiness on your skin can be cured with a few drops of Nalpamaradi thailam and regular massage.
- AYURVEDIC BEAUTY: Natural ayurvedic preparation that nurtures your skin deep within and restore your natural skin glow in ayurvedic way
- SAFE SKIN CARE : It comes with anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that protect your skin from sunburn, rashes and other skin allergies, and also protect them from harmful UV rays.
- MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN : No more worry about skin dryness or dehydration in summer. Hydrate your skin in the morning and feel your plumped skin the entire day.
- FACE MASSAGE OIL: Regulate your blood flow by gentle massaging using Nalpamaradi Thailam and see your body and face glow returning back to your skin, Take a few drops of LiveRight Nalpamaradhi Thailam in your palms, gently massage them on your face and body in a circular motion and Wash off after 15 minutes.
- NATURAL SKIN GLOW : Suitable for both men and women, Nalpamaradi Thailam can be used for all skin types. The oil comprises natural ingredients such as Amla, Turmeric, Vetiver and Tila Thaila to promote natural skin glow effortlessly.
How to use Nalpamaradi everyday?
Take a few drops (like 4-5 drops) in your palm. Rub them across gently on the entire face from forehead to under chin. If using for entire body, take slightly extra (5-10ml) and apply them on your hands, feets, neck and shoulder back.
Start massaging gently but firmly across your face focusing on the forehead, nose tips to remove the uneven patches and blackheads. Use upward motion while massaging on your face. It tightens your skin and prevents sagging. Massage at least 5-10 minutes.
Head into shower after 10 minutes and use lukewarm water. (it removes the oily feel but leaves moisture). Don’t leave oil and sleep all night. It will spoil your bedspreads and pillow covers. Use a damp cloth to wipe off the oil before hitting the bed.
Nalpamaradi Thailam is a natural way to restore your skin’s tone, glow and texture. With regular (advised at least 4 times a week) usage on your face and body you can really see a difference within a week. Massaging your skin with this oil that is rich in herbal ingredients will give a healthy nourished skin.